About Me

My photo
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10. I'm just a teenager. Gimme a break.

Monday, January 13, 2014

God Given Talent


Really, I should be thanking God for all things that happen to me, good or bad. And I am! But for just a second, I'd like to thank God for my intense love of music. I honestly never thought that one day I'd be here today with my recent accomplishments. I'm really very proud of myself! I may not be the smartest, or the most talented, but I am much better than I would've ever imagined. I love the stage, I love performing, on voice or my clarinet. I'm glad that I can bring out the best in me through my music. This year has shown so much musical improvement within me, I can hardly stand it. Being part of Forté was like the greatest thing to a little girl who loved sparkly dresses. Being part of marching band was so cool because they were ON THE FIELD. Being in a play was pure magic. And here I am now, making a little girl's dreams come true. Except now they're a teenage girl's reality, and much more effort than I thought. But here, I am. Now a proud member of the Mighty Mustang Band, an alternate All-State choir member, part of Forte, and in the first play of my life. I even found an awesome duet partner on the way! And I can't owe it to anyone else, except God. 
"I will sing to The Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God while I live." Psalm 104:33
Embrace the talents God has given you, and use them to glorify God and his works. No matter what your passion is, in it is the reflection of joy that God feels when you really love it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment